Hi All, and welcome to Bear Necessities on the Everquest Show, my name is Bear, and today I want to help out new raiders in Everquest 2. This is not an inclusive list and is just my opinion on the top things to learn, but there’s definitely a ton of other things that go into raiding! Maybe, we’ll have some follow-on videos to cover even more items. Here’s a quick summary:
- AoEs or Area of Effect spells are on a lot of raid encounters in EQ2, learning how to deal with them is important!
- Debuffing mobs effectively will ensure everyone stays alive!
- Curing nasty detrimental effects will make the mob hit like a wet noodle!
- Cross healing and quickly rezzing will help with survivability and sustainability on raid encounters!
- Using those temporary buffs efficiently will keep you running like a well-oiled machine!
More EverQuest 2 Guides and Videos
Are you a returning player jumping to the latest EverQuest 2 TLE server or a live player just looking for nostalgic EQ2 content, then check out some of the videos below!
GUIDE : My 1-120 Experience – Watch me dive into a brand new character and level to the latest expansions
NEWS: EQ2 2023 Roadmap
What’s going on in EQ2 in 2023? Watch here to get the in-depth breakdown.
GUIDE: Crafting Guide
What are the ins and outs of crafting? Watch here to find out!